All the public feedback and correspondence the Police & Crime Commissioner receives helps to inform her work to make Sussex a safer place in which to live, work and visit.


To contact the Police & Crime Commissioner either: call on 01273 481561; use the web contact form below; write a letter, or email


If you need police help or you wish to report a crime please call 999 in an emergency, or 101 for non-emergencies or you can report online here:


For any health, or mental health related enquiries, please contact the NHS on 111.


If you wish to file a complaint against Sussex Police then please do so online: You can also email  or telephone 101.


It is the Police & Crime Commissioners statutory duty to investigate complaints against the Chief Constable of Sussex Police only. If you have a complaint and are unsure where you should direct it, please visit the complaints section of the PCC website, in the first instance:



Office of the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner
Sackville House
Brooks Close
East Sussex


Have your Say

We welcome all feedback and use this information to continuously develop and improve our communications
Read how we handle FOI requests and find a list of all requests which we have answered.
Our handling of complaints and how to send one to the PCC
Some of our most Frequently Asked Questions
Links to our partner sits to find out more about policing, crime and community safety
Current vacancies in the PCC's office will be posted here